OR Head Nurse
- Communicates well in Arabic and English.
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks; particularly those involving computer skills.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a Manager or head Operation Room.
- Residence in Sheikh Zayed / 6 October is preferred.
- Attractive salaries and transportation
Supervisor Medical Receptionist